Sunday, September 14, 2014

Baking Magic

Okay, well maybe it wasn't actually magic. Maybe it was actually chemistry. But still.

Today I walked by my pantry and saw 4 jars of peanut butter. That's right 4. Who even does that? We do. We are a peanut butter loving family. I also saw baking chocolate in the cupboard and thought to myself, "Self, you are going to make some peanut butter and chocolatey goodness today." And that is precisely what I did.

Took photographic evidence too of course :)

 Vintage Pyrex mixing bowl!




The apron is one I made for myself 2 years ago. When I was little I always wanted a pinafore like the one Alice wore in Alice and Wonderland......Only with more ruffles (hence my blog name, I always wants more ruffles!) This apron blends perfectly my love of Alice, 40's fashion, ultimate girliness, and baking.




I wish you could taste these through the screen. Absolutely divine. When I took a bite I made lots of noises and said "ohmygosh". That is when you know a recipe is a keeper.


Stay tuned for Norway trip post! :)




1 comment:

  1. How thoroughly scrumptious looking!!! Brownies are one of my favourite desserts ever, be they the original or any kind of supped up version. You look as cute as a button in your ruffled apron, dear gal.

    Big hugs & many thanks for your lovely comment on yesterday's post,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete