Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Year 1940

Ok guys, today is a treat in the form of vintage Sears catalog pages! I recently discovered that Ancestry.com has archives of all the Sears catalogs from 1896 all the way to 1993!!! Of course I went and got myself a free trial to look at all the goodness, and now I will share them. Enjoy :)

There will be quite a few pictures because I am absolutely obsessed with the clothes....and don't even get me started on the shoes.



 Hooded coats...eek!

I want the ensemble from the lady on the left. So much.

Hood!

And of course you can't go without a hooded jacket!



...hooded dress. That is all

I wish I were as fancy as these ladies.

Sweater girls.


Now for accessories.





And now for the shoes. 








 I could write poetry about these shoes. I adore them.

By the way, if you love vintage shoes as much as I do, Miss L. Fire has a great line.


Favorites? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment