Monday, January 21, 2013

Brrr

It has been really cold lately! Right now it's 9 degrees. This whole week end has been pretty cold actually, so I haven't felt like being fancy...or even bothering to wear make-up.

Today I went with my dear friend Heidi to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower at the dollar theater. If you don't know anything about it, it was a book written by Stephen Chbosky. It's a coming of age story (or bildungsroman if you're fancy) about a shy boy. I read the book when I was freshman and loved it, so I was excited to see come to life on the big screen. It was very good and I would definitely recommend it!

Anyway, I found a few pictures from a long time ago that my sister Heidi took of me. Yes, I have both a a friend and a sister named Heidi!

They aren't great quality, but I think they are fun.





I should probably hit the hay now seeing as how I have class at 8 AM and it's almost 1:30.

Stay warm guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment