Friday, December 28, 2012

Christmas and a Snow day

Hey all!

I had a great Christmas this year! Not too many presents, mostly just gift cards and clothes (that's all I ever want except a horse, but I never get that). Anyway, my sister Heidi came up early and stayed for a few days before Christmas. My brother Micah and his wife and their kids came up too,but they were just here for Christmas. Being from a big family, we always miss anyone who isn't there. This year it was my sisters Nikki and Jaime. Nikki is in Vegas so we don't see her very often, but we usually see Jaime. However she moved to Arizona with her family around Thanksgiving. But it was still good.

The tree

We technically had a white Christmas (it was much more green than white), but of course the day after we got a ton of snow.





In other news, I cleaned my carpet. My dad got one of those rentals from the store for 24 hours, so I thought I would do my room. I have had my room for about 9 years, and the carpet was new when I moved into my room. I have no idea why my mother thought it was good idea to get cream colored carpet. First of all, I was a kid, and secondly, we have always had a lot of pets. Right now we have 2 dogs, 5 cats, 2 rabbits, and a hamster. Anyway, it did help quite a bit, but it still looks dingy. There are a lot of singed spots from when I was vacuuming and the motor overheated. I need new carpet, but that cost's much too much money. Le sigh.

I also tried a new hairstyle yesterday. I was inspired by Barbie, more specifically vintage Barbie. I love her little ponytail with the flip, and the pin-curled front hair, it's too cute! I think I may try to work on a tutorial for it because I don't think there are many out there.


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Kwanza/Chanukah!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment